We are compatible with most SSL certificate authorities.
**NOTE** You must have a dedicated IP address if you are going to implement SSL. Please check with our support team to find out if you need to upgrade your product in order to support SSL.
You can find information on how to install certificates here, these are specific instructions for specific vendors but most work this way:
Please contact support or for your SSL vendor if you have any questions.
We can also provide you with 256-bit (up to 2048-bit) TrustWave SSL keys. Please contact [email protected] for a quote.
Once you install your certificate you want to check with different browsers and mobile devices if possible (there are also free SSL testing sites on the web). if you still receive SSL (not trusted) errors when you access your site (especially with mobile devices) you may need an intermediate certificate. Please contact your vendor. Once you have obtained that certificate you will:
- Log in to your control panel on our system
- Find the SSL/TLS Manager and Click on It
- Once inside, go down to the ACTIVATE SSL ON YOUR WEBSITE (HTTPS) and click on it
- Select the domain you wanto to add SSL
- If you have already installed your certificate you should be able to click on the FETCH button and get your certificate and key data.
- Then scroll down to the cA Bundle CABUNDLE (optional) section and paste the contents of the Intermediate certificate in there.
- Finally, click on the [INSTALL CERTIFICATE] Button and if there are no errors you should be set. Now when you go to your browser and/or mobile device it should work normally without a trust error.
SubSpaceNetworks, Inc. Customer Service